Vital Vitality was founded on a few very simple premises:
- You can be healthy, vibrant, energetic, and look and feel fantastic at any age;
- Exercise is fundamental and necessary to health and happiness; and
- Exercising can be hard, but developing the habits of healthy living are usually harder.
Meet Randy Zarecki
Randy Zarecki has been in the Health Fitness Industry for over 30 years. Passionate about Health and Fitness his entire life, Randy won his 1st physique contest, Teenage Mr. Wisconsin in 1982.
Randy competed successfully in Wisconsin and California for 15 years thereafter including winning the titles of Mr. Palm Springs (CA) in ’84, Mr. Madison (WI) in ’85, and Mr. Santa Cruz (CA) in 1992, among others.
Randy 1st started helping others reach their health and fitness goals back in 1985 before Personal Training even existed. Now an AFPA Advanced Certified Personal Trainer, ACE Certified Personal Trainer, and ACSM member, Randy has helped, quite literally THOUSANDS of people reach their health and fitness goals with his extensive knowledge and expertise.
An Author and Speaker, Randy is also producer of 50 Exercises for 50 Bucks, an interactive exercise DVD.
While three decades of strength and physique training might qualify Randy as a true fitness expert, he’s actually spent most of the the past 15 years racing bikes, cycling worldwide, and developing cardiovascular training expertise. His whitepaper, Heart Rate Zone Training to Look and Feel Fantastic has been downloaded over 1000 times.
Randy is available for:
- One on one Personal Training in his Northern Wisconsin (Barnes) studio; Check Services Page for Details
- Guided one on one and small group road and off road cycling tours in Northern Wisconsin
Randy has a B.S. in Mathematics from The University of Wisconsin – Madison.